C/S 66 Positional Rifle Seminar offers a 2 day Seminar designed for shooters / hunters of all levels to evaluate and train on series of exercises and drills commonly seen in today’s Precision Rifle Series. Students that complete the course will have a proficiency in firearm safety, firearm handling under stressed conditions, advanced marksmanship fundamentals, a combined knowledge of their personal capabilities with their equipment and systematic training methods for future progression. This package is designed to get you out of the comfort zone and challenge you in shooting from any position.
What your coming for
- Positional shooting, prone, standing, kneeling, sitting on and around urban obstacles while stationary and moving under condensed timeliness
- Advanced positional shoots off of simulated roof tops and barricades
- Advanced wind reading
- Snap and multiple targets under condensed timeliness
- when to use holds and when to dial
- Advance Marksmanship fundamentals
- Adapting and utilizing equipment to build positions
What to bring
- Bring your rifle (optic) and 200rnds (match grade ammo)
- Rifle Optic, Preferred Mill or Moa however if it is your hunting rifle with a duplex redical, bring it. We will help you.
- Anything you think of or wanted to try for positional shooting (Tri-pods, mono pods, bags, etc)
- If you don’t have something call us. We can help you