Take two days to shoot with C/S 66 in an environment designed to comprehensively address the fundamentals of calling and correcting for wind, along with working in a team and spotting swirl.
What to expect?
Time to step it out. Twodays of non stop delivery of information and range time. This Seminar is designed to give you the skill set and understanding of the foundation needed to produce accurate, precise wind calls and make those first round hits at your max effective range. Youwill be shooting 100m-1400m
What you will need
- Rifle with Optics ( prefer Mil or Moa Reticle )
- 200rnds Match grade ammo
- If you do not have something, let us know we can help.
Topics to be covered
Working as a team and as an individual
- Use of optics for spotting
- Individual / systems limitations and expectations
- Probability of Target Strike
- Interior / Exterior Ballistics
- Milling / Judging distance to Targets
- Estimating and judging wind
- Correcting for wind
- Holds and Hold overs
- Data recording and using Ballistic Software